Wednesday, October 23, 2013

New Relic Rocks

So I am here in San Francisco for the Future Stack Conference because New Relic gave Rails Girls a scholarship. Someone else was supposed to come but she couldn't make it and I was next on the list. So New Relic paid for me to fly here, sent a car for me; a fancy, shiny, black car which dropped me off for a 3 night stay at the Grand Hyatt Hotel in Union Sq. My room is amazing. Then I got an amazing goody bag with a cool Future Stack tote, t-shirt, stickers, other swag and a generous food stipend. Wow. I won the scholarship lottery.

I walked around Union Sq. for hours today shopping for the perfect scarf. The first one I found is the one I ended up buying many hours later. I got a nice lunch and dinner. Now am in my pajamas relaxing and getting ready for the long day and night tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment