Saturday, June 15, 2013

JQuery

The JQuery workshop was good. It was my first look at it and it is amazing how much you can do with such little code. It is readable code but gosh it's so full of punctuation. I saw this }()); }), }), } Ahhhhhhhh. Back to Ruby. 

I im-ed Jessica about Monday; she suggested a desk to buy. I have one like it at home for computing so it's perfect. I am going to pick that up this week. Maybe I'll get green legs.
http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/S29932181/

The fresh new Echo Park

 I checked out the opening of Echo Park yesterday.  It is beautiful! A study from Scotland suggests that you can ease brain fatigue by strolling through a leafy park. 


Then we watched Todd Solondz's Dark Horse. One more bit of inspiration tomorrow in the form of LACMA's exhibit on Kubrick and it's back to more Ruby.





No comments:

Post a Comment