Sunday, June 16, 2013

Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

I thought today would be filled will studying but it was filled with inspiration. Lars and I went to LACMA to see the exhibit on Stanley Kubrick before it leaves. It is amazing. He created so many of my favorite films. I took tons of photos but I will post this one. It is from my most favorite Kubrick film, Dr. Strange Love. It is a scene that is not in the film. Apparently the movie was supposed to end with a pie fight between the USA and Russia. They shot it for several days but thousands of pies later it was cut as to not make the movie too farcical.

I read the Bundler man pages and set up a schedule for what I want to get done this week. Tomorrow I am studying in Santa Monica before I meet up with Jessica. Lars and I are going to commute together and I'm going to bring my bike with me so I can zoom around easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment