Thursday, January 16, 2014

Day 3 Webrand Platforming Day

At Trails Cafe for our first platforming location.

My tasks today

In the admin/products panel

change out old logo to new log
  not sure what the new logo is

add horizontal stripes to the table
  <table class="table table-striped">
  http://getbootstrap.com/2.3.2/base-css.html

make the heading products smaller and change new to a + symbol
  done

get rid of the word "ADD" between the sizes
  in _products.html  changed
  <td class="sizes"><%= product.sizes.to_sentence %></td> to
  <td class="sizes"><%= product.sizes.to_sentence(last_word_connector: ',') %></td>

change the "A star logo in the footer to the WB logo
  <div><%= image_tag 'wb-teal-logo.png', :size => "75x75" %></div>

add a sort area to sort by mens, womens etc.
  I didn't get to this.

Re-factor Controllers
  Kurtis wants me to go through the controllers and do some re-factoring.
  I looked at some of them. I don't really know where to start because I don't really know much about controller best practices. I found a few articles I am going to read.




  

No comments:

Post a Comment